What do you need to know when chosing an SEO provider
The demand for SEO experts (search engine optimizer) is growing as the search engine marketing demand is also growing. Finding a reputable SEO provider can be somewhat challenging when there are so many different ones to choose from today. When deciding on a provider, you need to clearly state the services you want included in your SEO campaign. Some providers will only take large corporate client and other will accept many different sized clients.
To be able to find a good SEO provider, they should be able to:
1. create target keywords relevant to your site.
2. write, insert and check meta tags.
3. check your site content and make recommendations for improvement of optimal rankings of a search engine.
4. offer link-building programs.
5. provide good maintenance.
6. give you a fair price for their service given.
7. have the skill and knowledge to do the work you need.
8. use spam practices that are not considered â€˜unethicalâ€™.
9. follow the rules of search engine submission.
10. perform manual submissions.
11. submit your site to search engines.
12. provide you with a copy of submission acceptance.
Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What’s your experience in my country/city?
- What’s your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
If you better understand the services that are provided by an SEO expert, you will be able to better protect yourself. By looking at the qualifications of SEO providers you will be able to find the best one that suits you.